Rimmel Haul and a free Gift

5:07 PM

Hi Beauties!



If you are a fan of Rimmel Cosmetics then surely you are going to love reading this post. What is so special about this post? You will soon find out but for that you will have to read the whole post ;)


I have had my eyes on these babies for quite sometime now but the recent promotional offer on Rimmel products is what actually led me to buy these products. Here is what I got myself:

1. Rimmel Glam Eyes HD quad eyeshadow in 008, True Union Jack
2. Rimmel Glam Eyes HD quad eyeshadow in 003, Royal Blue
3. Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in 101

Rimmel Glam Eyes HD Eye Quad in True Union Jack

Rimmel Glam Eyes HD Eye Quad in True Union Jack

Rimmel Glam Eyes HD Eye Quad in Royal Blue

Rimmel Glam Eyes HD Eye Quad in Royal Blue

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in shade 101

Coming to the promotional offer, on purchase of any 3 items of Rimmel, one gets a set of 2 pouches from Rimmel for free. These cutsies are what lead me to buy some Rimmel products.


Rimmel cosmetics bag in Red and Black


I absoultely loved these pouches. The red one has a Rimmel logo sewn to it in black while the black pouch is a glossy plain pouch. Isn't this offer tempting? Now you can keep your Rimmel items safe and secure in these travel friendly cosmetic bags and carry them anywhere.
 
Hope you liked my haul. Drop in your comments and let me know. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!


You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. woww love the eyeshadows want to see the swatches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow what a swankin' deal! Those pouches look good, would love to see a review on the lipstick :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Yay! Nice pouches! I can't wait to see the lipstick and I won't google swatches because I want to see it from you because that will be more special! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya the lipstick review is on my priority list :)

      Delete
  4. Nice picks! Waiting for the swatches :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey nice deal and a good selction of products from where u got it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. great one
    you got an amazing haul

    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. do review the eye shades... :)

    visit my blog http://cosmetique1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe