Spreading some magic with Magiclamp.pk

3:24 PM

Hi Beauties!

I am so sorry for my long absence. December was such a critical month for doing some very interesting and lovely posts before the year end but unfortunately my phone is dead again which means I have no access to the internet other than when I am at work. I am doing this post from my work as well just because I got some time to do it. I hope you won't mind my absence as I shall make it upto you with many lovely posts as soon as my internet is up.

I have something new for you today. I am not sure many people have heard of it or not. But I am going to share another experience of online shopping with you girlies. Keep your fingers crossed to find out how it went this time and continure reading the post please :)

Luna Twilight Palette in Victoria, NYX soft matte lip cream in Antwerp, NYX Black Label Lipstick in Diva

I am a twilight fan and I am very fond of the human vampire relationship. I was very intrigued to try out some cosmetics from one of my favorite series. I liked the Luna twilight palette in Victoria and along with that I ordered NYX soft cream and a black label lipstick.

Luna Twilight Palette in Victoria

Luna Twilight Palette in Victoria

Luna Twilight Palette in Victoria

Luna Twilight Palette in Victoria

Luna Twilight palette comes with a pink powder blush, two eyeshades and two lip gloss shades. Honestly I had high hopes with the Luna palette considering the price and the pictures existing on their website. However I am disappointed with the quality of the product.

Luna Twilight Palette in Victoria

Luna Twilight Palette in Victoria

NYX Black Label Lipstick in Diva

NYX Black Label Lipstick in Diva

NYX Black Label Lipstick in Diva

NYX Black Label Lipstick in Diva

NYX Black Label Lipstick in Diva

NYX soft matte lip cream in Antwerp


NYX soft matte lip cream in Antwerp

NYX soft matte lip cream in Antwerp
The Luna Twilight palette cost me Rs. 2,752, NYX black label lipstick is for Rs. 1,065 and the NYX soft matte cream is for Rs. 875. Now the question is how I got my hands on these? Well I have read many reviews on several online shopping stores but somehow I have not read any review of a person shopping from Magiclamp.pk. Its a wonderful site with so many options to buy from. You can ask them whatever you want to get and they will quote you the price. The delivery time is between 10 to 15 days and I got my order within two weeks time. I am so glad of my experienece and I am sure I would be shopping more from this site.
Hope you liked my buys. Share your views with me. I love reading your feedback. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!



You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. yes i visit magic lamp alot bt never place an order now i will :) thanx fr sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. woww new layout is super awesome and i have heard about magiclamp.pk but never ordered anything from them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice picks! :)
    I saw this website few weeks ago but wasn't sure about the service, good to know its trustworthy :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. lips gloss,lip colour,eye shades n blushon colours r lovely<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. The palette looks great...good review:-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im delighted to tell you , we both are inna same boat :-D Im die heart fan of Twilight too <3 Btw I never heard about this website too but the palette looks incredible ...... xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. just joined you on GFC ! great reviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for all your lovely comments. <3 xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh yeah i am in love with this pinky color

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe