|Project Empties|: April 2022

5:16 PM

Here is what I finished in the month of April 2022. 

Pantene, Freecia, Bionike, Mana Beauty
April 2022 empties 
1. Pantene Goodbye summer frizz conditioner 

I finished the shampoo from this range in March while the conditioner finished in April. This happens to be the best and only range by Pantene that has suited my hair well. I absolutely love this conditioner. It tends to weigh down the hair and reduces frizz to a great extent. 

2. Bionike Defence Body stretch marks 

This brand was available in Pakistan for a short while but it happens to be amongst my favorites. I used this stretch marks cream my entire pregnancy and after my delivery as a moisturizer. It had a greasy feel when applied but it absorbs quickly into the skin and gives a very moisturized feel to the skin. 

3. Pigeon Baby liquid soap 

Like I mentioned the other day that I am not particularly using Johnson's products for my baby and my go to brand has been Pigeon. I finished my baby's liquid soap in April. 

4. Mana Beauty buttercup conditioner 

This is my second jar of the same conditioner. There is no doubting Mana's hair care range and this product is no exception either. 

Freecia hair mask

5. Freecia Hair mask sweet almond oil therapy 

Okay, I have to say, its an amazing hair mask but its expensive. This jar cost me close to Rs. 2500. If you are looking for a closer and cheaper substitute then the Keratin hair masks are quite popular these days and they get the job done well. They are priced around Rs. 1000 - 1200 and act as an excellent substitute compared to this one. 

6. Sudocream 

Every house with a baby has this cream. Its a savior honestly. I use it as an anti rash cream for my baby, also for itching and mosquito bite relief balm. Its a very diverse cream and I suggest everyone keeping it in their homes whether they have a baby or not. 

That's a round up of my products I finished using in April. If you have tried any of these products, share your experience with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe