|Project Empties|: March 2022

5:52 PM

I like how my progress with Empties is going. Despite being super lazy this time around regarding skin care, I am still managing to declutter my stash. Here is what I finished in the month of March. 

March 2022 empties
Empties - March 2022
1. Pantene Goodbye Summer Frizz shampoo 

I bought this shampoo after the influencer hype along with its conditioner. I am happy to report that I love this de-frizz range by Pantene. It actually seems to be working for my hair. I have now bought the after shower hair cream as well to further tame my hair. Without any influence, I am claiming it to work for my bleached and dyed frizzy hair. 

2. Listerine original flavored mouth wash 

As I mentioned in my previous post that my favorite flavor in Listerine mouth wash is the original one. So here it is. I finished it in a month's time. I will admit that I and my husband share the bottle. 

3. Mana Beauty Geranium and Chamomile shampoo 

So I am a loyal user of Mana shampoos and they surely are amazing in terms of performance. However, I am not impressed with this particular shampoo. This shampoo is designed for hair lengthening but I did not particularly observe any results. 

4. Garnier Micellar water 

I can not even seem to recall the number of bottles I have used when it comes to Garnier's micellar water. All thanks to the PR I received over time. This one has oil infusion in it making it easier to clean the eye makeup. 

5. Pigeon Baby Shampoo 

After Johnson's baby powder lawsuit, I have particularly not opted for Johnson's. I opted for other brands for my baby and have not been disappointed with Pigeon. Finished the travel size shampoo rather quickly as it was used as a head to toe bath. 

6. Mana Rose face gel 

Another Mana product I finished in this month was their Face gel which I have thoroughly reviewed here

7. Dew of the Gods under eye volumizing collagen pads 

I got these under eye pads in my Boxycharm Premium box. I yet have to understand what volumizing under eye pads do, but nonetheless I am game for anything that promises to make an ounce of difference for my under eye bags. Life of a new mommy you see!! 

8. Oil for lash lengthening 

I ordered this deluxe sized product from Just4girls.pk. They had promoted it as a lash lengthening product. I can safely claim that this formulation is nothing more than castor oil. More than using it on my lashes, I used it for my feet massage. 

So these are the products I finished in the month of March. If you have used any of these products, share your feedback with me. I love to hear about other people's experiences. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe