|Project Empties|: January 2022

3:20 PM

This year started off with me being in post natal recovery phase. I was at home, transitioning into a mother and barely managing myself, let alone any beauty routines or skin care regimens. January 2022 had very few empties. Below are to name a few: 

January 2022 empties
Empties - January 2022
1. Sirona anti chafing cream 

This cream came in my period box that I ordered in year 2020. I have to say it was the best period box ever in the most economical price. Sirona is an Indian brand working along women healthcare and intimate hygiene. The products are amazing and it made me feel, we as a nation lack in direction. The anti chafing cream was much like a rash cream and really help with chafing, rashes and itchy spots. 

2. Hank & Henry Eyeliner 

This eyeliner came in my Boxycharm box. Its a pen liner in black color with a very soft brush head. It was very easy and convenient to use. However I feel the pigmentation could have been better - a problem with most pen liners. 

3. Essence made to sparkle highlighter 

I am a big fan of Essence blushes and highlighters. This liquid blush dried away. I used very little of it and it just dried. Sad!

4. Bioaqua under eye patches 

When some people tell you that some Chinese brands are better than renowned global brands, they are right. Some of the products by Bioaqua are simply amazing. Take this eye sheet mask for example. I have seen instant results with its usage on myself and my cousin. It literally made her dark circles better and the puffiness under my eyes visibly reduced. This by far is the best under eye product I have used to date and its dirt cheap. I ordered mine directly from Ali express when the dollar conversion rate was around PKR 75. 

5. Loreal Elvive styling mousse 

I am super lazy and inadept when it comes to styling my hair and also its the least attention area for me. I just want to dress up nice, match my shoes, put on makeup and be out. Even though I realize that hair is an important aspect of completing the look yet I tend to ignore it. So when I bought this mousse, the intention was to create a wet messy look which I used to do when I had long length. Unfortunately the pump broke and the whole bottle had to go to waste as I could not get the product out. 


6. Davines natural tech replumping hair filler 

This product came in my birch box. I to date am clueless about the purpose of this product. I can not even comment if this product is effective or not. I used to spray this on my freshly showered here just like an idiot not knowing what its doing. 

This is it about my empties project. I am continuing it this year as well as it gives me the necessary focus to destash my stash and declutter and unhoard. Let me know if you have used any of the above products and your experience with them. 

Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe