|Project Empties|: February 2022

5:28 PM

Emptied products in February 2022
Empties - February 2022
Since I was doing much better in my post partum recovery period, I was somewhat active. With the help of my maid I was not only able to set up my living space but also manage myself and the baby. I had to rejoin work mid February and got myself sorted in first 2 weeks of February. Here is what I got around to finishing in this month: 

1. Framesi Bold framcolor 

If you have been following me for past few years, you will know that I have dyed my hair in bold colors like pink, teal, purple and blue. So off course being a new mom was not going to stop me from hair dying. I dyed my hair subtle pink. It takes 2 tubes to dye my shoulder length hair. 

2. Mustela vitamin barrier cream 

This anti chafing, anti rash and itch relief cream was used by my baby. Although I loved this cream but I dont find it to be an economical product. I used it once only and have switched to Sudocream. 

3. Mana Beauty buttercup conditioner 

There is no denying the quality of Mana Beauty's shampoos and conditioners. This conditioner like the other one was also an excellent product. My only complain with these is, the quantity. The quantity does not justify the price point. Otherwise in terms of performance its excellent indeed. 

4. Skin Truth Face Polish 

Skin Truth is a UK based brand not officially available in Pakistan. However I got my hands on their manicure and pedicure and face range sometime back. I purchased this face polish from Roop Singhar Liberty market outlet. This product is part of their dry skin facial set and is best for exfoliating dead skin cells, refining the skin's texture while nourishing, smoothing and helping to revive the complexion. I have used this product on off an on basis and it was a quick fix to my laziness during weekdays. It was a very gentle skin exfoliator. The particles were fine and soft and the product itself was cream based which left the skin soft, smooth and refreshed. It this range is available in Pakistan ever again, I would love to get my hands on the complete facial set. 

5. Athena Beaute cotton pads 

Cotton pads are an integral accessory to my skincare regimen. Apart from removing makeup, I use these pads to apply toner to my face, remove nail polish and at times oil the hinges of doors in my house. I always keep 2 packs spare as I run out of them at a very fast pace. 

6. Tresemme keratin smooth conditioner 

I stopped using Tresemme products years back when I felt my hair were turning white due to Tresemme shampoos. When I googled it, my doubts were proven correct. I recently purchased this conditioner due to Keratin. It was a nice conditioner which lasted me well and performed fine too. 

7. Listerine spearmint mouth wash 

Mouth wash is an integral part of my oral hygiene. I use it twice a day - mornings after brushing my teeth and evenings before bed. My personal favorite is Listerine original but its hard to get by at times. Hence my second option is the spearmint one. I love how strong and eye watering the original one is. 

That is it for my empties for the month of February. If you have used or currently using any of these products, would love to hear your experience. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe