And finally my very first Urban Decay

12:05 PM

Hi Beauties!

Sorry for my long absence and I am putting the entire blame on my landline. I use PTCL broadband and due to road construction the telephones have been dead for like over a week now. No use of complaining, been doing it everyday ever since and nothing achieved. I am using internet from work, can access blogger but no access to Facebook (thanks to the abusers who misused the facility at work and now its ban). I can not access my page so I am letting you know here that I am alive and will be doing more posts but won't be able to access Facebook. If you have any queries you can email me on my Yahoo address. Another thing, keep taking part in the Neutrogena giveaway being held at Sadeestyle blog and as promised I will start the BH giveaway as soon as my internet is up and I get to access my Facebook page.
Lets start on with the post. For the very first time, finally, I managed to get some Urban Decay products and I am really really excited to try them out. I am sharing my haul post with you to let you know what I purchased.
 



Firslty I got myself something that I have been wanting for quite sometime now i.e. The Urban Decay products! and I started off with their fun palette.
 
Urban Decay - The Fun Palette

Urban Decay - The Fun Palette

The palette comes with six eye shades, a pencil liner and a small sized primer potion.

Urban Decay - The Fun Palette

Next, I purchased the Urban Decay nail color set. It has a total of 6 different nail colors. 3 of them are glittery and the remaining 3 are plain nail colors.

Urban Decay Nail color Set

Bourjois Eye shadow in 04 - Noir Precieux

Bourjois Eye shadow in 04 - Noir Precieux

Bourjois Eye shadow in 04 - Noir Precieux

UNE Matte Lipstick

UNE Matte Lipstick
Stila Shine Lip color

Sila Lipstick in 08 - Talia

Sila Lipstick in 08 - Talia

Sila Lipstick in 08 - Talia
The products along with their prices are as follows:
 
1. Urban Decay fun palette Rs. 3100
2. Urban Decay nail color set Rs. 2400
3. Bourjois Eye shadow Rs. 450
4. UNE Matte Lipstick Rs. 350
5. Stila Lipstick Rs. 1100
 
 
I purchased all these from Emporium Cosmetics which is a new online cosmetics store and I must say I had an amazing experience shopping with them. It went really well and I would say they are totally trust worthy to shop from. Recently they ended their sale and my my, the sale was mind blowing. The next sale would be up next year on Eid so keep your fingers crossed till then. Moreover they offer free delivery on order above Rs. 5000 so I got my order for free (no delivery charges). Have you shopped from Emporium Cosmetics before? How was your experience and what did you buy? Share your experiences with me. Hope you liked my haul post. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

 

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Thats one fantastic haul. Looking forward to your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. emporium cosmetics have amazing deals! im a super duper huge ud lover! im gonna get some from them now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fun palette looks gorgeous! Might just order on this web store myself. Thanks for introducing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowwwww

    http://pinkcloudsz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow , why dont you do a post on how to style hair for work ??

    Plz join

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/REeNz/320833044650659?ref=ts&fref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much girls for all your lovely comments. Your feedback means alot to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky girrrl :D Now i want to get some urban decay products, only one little problem haven,t got any money :p i need major saving over the next 2 years so i could get something from urban decay :) anyway i still love your hauls although i feel a little jelly ;)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe