Clinique Haul

12:24 PM

Hi Beauties!

Here is another haul post for you to enjoy. I had no plan to buy any of this stuff at all but when I went to this shop and saw all these beautiful items I just could not resist the temptation to buy them. Plus the prices were so reasonable it became impossible to oppose buying. So here is what I got.



Firstly I bought this Clinique makeup bag. Its a travel case made of thick cotton sort of fabric and has this colorful flowery print on it.

Clinique Travel size Makeup Bag

The bag does not come empty but has some travel size goodies too.



So the makeup bag includes:

1. Clinique makeup remover
2. Clinique moisturizing lotion
3. Clinique Mascara
4. Clinique compact makeup palette
5. Clinique lipstick in Flirty Honey

Thats just not it. The best part is, this kit is priced at Rs. 1500 only. I mean can you imagine buying Clinique products, so many of them altogether at such a resonable price? Shocker ain't it? Which is why I just simply could not let this kit go, I knew I had to buy it.

Items in the Clinique Makeup Bag

Inner view of the Clinique Makeup Bag

The makeup bag comes with another makeup pencil case to keep small things organized in the bag.

Clinque makeup pencil case that comes with the Bag

Now coming to the closer view of the individual items of the pouch:

Clinique Compact Makeup kit

Bottom view of the Clinique Compact Makeup Kit

The palette contains two eye shadows, a blush on, an eye shadow applicator,  a blush brush and a mirror.

Inner view of the Clinique Compact Makeup Kit

Clinique Lipstick in Flirty Honey

Clinique Lipstick in Flirty Honey

Clinique Mascara in Black

Clinique Mascare in Black

Clinique makeup Remover

Clinique Makeup Remover

Clinique Moisturizing Lotion

Clinique Mositurizing Lotion

Other than the Cliniuqe kit I bought Etude toner. Had my eyes on this for very long but for some reason I always used to leave it. This time I finally bought it and its priced at Rs. 500.

Etude Toner

How could I even think of resisting a lipstick? Lipsticks are my current rage and I can not resist buying whenever I see a nice shade. The salesman being good at his job convinced me to buy at least one shade as these are his hot selling items and running out real fast. Hence, I ended up buying Nivea Beaute Lipstick in Rose - 07. The lipstick is priced at Rs. 350.

Nivew Beaute Lipstick in Rose - 07

Clinique Beaute Lipstick in Rose - 07

Lastly something for foot care. Winters are here and my feet are demanding to keep them moisturized and what other way could there be but to pamper them with Sanctuary foot souffle! I have started using this product and I am liking it already. I am using it day and night and totally loving the fragrance and the soft effect it brings to my feet. The foot souffle is priced at Rs. 350.

Sanctuary Foot Souffle

Sanctuary Foot Souffle


Thats is it ladies for my haul and in the end let me tell you that I purchased these items from Chanel store which is situated in Liberty Market right next to Enem store in the basement. Hope you liked my new purchases. Let me know your views. Stay healthy and beautiful. Take care!

 

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. wow always lovely to see ur hauls and will visit the shop this time when ill visit Lahore:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving Clinique flirty... nice haul as usual <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. but you did not write the price of clinique makeup bag?wana know plz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have mentioned the price for Clinique bag in the post. Its for Rs. 1500 :)

      Delete
  4. omg..bag is awesome.. are clinique lipsticks are available individually?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure aima if they are available individually. you can check enem for clinique lipsticks

      Delete
  5. are clinique lipsticks available individually?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Haul, clinique stuff at this price!! I must check this out on my next trip to liberty. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oo my :) I so want to get it NOW .. nice haul xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty reasonable huh .. love the lipcolor and bag too ..!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe