Project Empties: December 2021

10:51 AM

Empties - December 2021

My empties project is going rather slow post partum. Like any new mother, I am perpetually tired which puts skin care and personal care at the back burner. Even though I realize, its not a good pattern to be in but can't seem to help. My post natal supplements are also not helping me enough to keep me active. Anyhow, here is what I finished in the month of December 2021. 

1. Garnier Ultimate Blends Argan richness conditioner 

I absolutely love Garnier's range when it comes to hair care. I find them most gentle and conditioning. God knows how many products I have used from their hair range. This one is their argan infused conditioner. Argan oil has been really beneficial for my frizzy hair. Any product with argan ends up weighing down my hair and taming my frizz. I absolutely loved this conditioner. 

2. The Body Shop Ginger anti dandruff shampoo 

This is an old bottle which was gifted to me by my cousin from UK. I forgot about it and then when I started using it, I got married and left it at my mum's place. I got to finish it post partum as I was staying at my mum's. I have already reviewed this shampoo years back. Review can be read by clicking on this link

3. Pigeon baby oil 

Its noteworthy to mention here that I shall also be sharing the personal care products my baby is finishing. Instead of the traditional Johnson's products I opted for other baby care brands due to the negative air around Johnson's, following their talcum powder catastrophe. Pigeon seemed like a reasonable choice. Its an Indonesian brand with wide range of baby products. Their body oil was really good. 

4. Wokali Olive Sherbet Body Scrub 

Yet again another product that has been lying at my mum's place just coz I no longer live there. It was an average quality cream body scrub. Glad to be done with it before letting it go to waste. 

That's it for the products I finished in December of last year. I am glad to report that I managed to finish off more than 100 products in this year. Most of them I already had in my stash and working on the Empties project helped me hoard less, use the products lying around in my hoard and also save a buck. Have you used any of these products? Share your experience with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxox!!! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe