Round up of Products I finished in Year 2021

5:27 PM

This post is more about me than boasting the extensive list of products I finished in year 2021. I am so glad to have taken on this mini project as part of self reflection to curb my buying habits and be more mindful of saving and using products that are already lying in my stash. I am proud to share the products I managed to finish in a year and my efforts towards less purchasing. 

January 

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

September 


October

November

December 

Im glad to report that I managed to finish off 111 products in year 2021. This is a big achievement for me. I was able to clear so much space and also curb my urges to buy new stuff without consuming the products lying with me. I am continuing the Empties project in current year as well and, you will get to see more Empties post for this year too. 

Some of the products in this post have already been reviewed and some haven't. If you want me to review a particular product, drop in a comment and I'll review it for you. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe