|Project Empties|: October 2021

2:25 PM


October 2021 empties

1. Garnier Micellar water 

Thanks to Lotus PR, I received so many bottles of Garnier micellar water in their campaigns. I have like 5 of them in different variants and sizes. This one is the original makeup removing micellar water in a 200 ml plastic bottle packaging. I really liked it but still Bioderma is my number 1 favorite micellar water. 

2. Conatural Lavender pillow mist 

This product turned out to be a blessing for me during my pregnancy. I used to spray this on my feet and at times my husband used to rub it on my feet along with a light massage. It helped me sleep well. I was unable to go into deep sleep during my second trimester and the lavender mist really helped me sleep better. The packaging for this product has changed now. I prefer this transparent bottle packaging though. 

3. Aichun Beauty Whitening repair foot cream

Already reviewed on my blog in detail. Click on this link to read the complete review on this product. 

4. Beautify by Amna hydrating Face Wash 

I purchased the complete lilac skin care kit by this brand out of which, face wash was the most used product. Like any other face wash, it performed a decent job of clearing the face, leaving face moist and clean. 

5. Essence Insta matt fixing spray 

No matter how many high end products I get to use, Essence has a special place in my heart as its the brand that steered me towards blogging. This matte spray was pretty average, borderline dud as it did nothing to keep the makeup in place and the spritz was also crap. It sprayed drops instead of a fine spray. So I would end up getting droplets on my face, on the hand I was spraying with and, at times on my clothes even. I won't recommend this product at all. 

6. Essence Honey care hand scrub 

I bought this product from Just4girls.pk and its was a very decent hand scrub. It came with a hand cream which I ordered separately but the scrub solely was very impressive. It was my quick fix in place of a detailed manicure. 

7. TSM Herbals ocean breeze pedi bombs 

I bought these pedi bombs to relieve my aching, swollen, pregnant feet after work. Loved the overall result of these pedi bombs. They not only helped my feet relax but also turned my feet cleaner and soft. 

8. Beauty Formulas nose pore strips 
9. Ponds Hydrate + Glow sheet mask
10. Tula skincare sheet mask 
11. Simply cotton pads 

12. The Body Shop Tahitian Orchid massage oil 

Another body oil I extensively used throughout my pregnancy to relieve body aches and relax myself. 

That's it for the products I finished in October. Have you used any of the products I finished? How was your experience? Drop in your comments to share your reviews with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe