|Project Empties|: November 2021

10:59 AM


Empties November 2021 
1. Gillette satin care shaving foam 

I am indifferent when it comes to shaving foams. Gillette ones are easily and widely available hence its more or less the only choice I have. 

2. Victoria's Secret body mist in Scandalous 

An excellent purchase I must say. Despite using it on a daily basis, it lasted me 1.5 years. This has been my second purchase and both times these body mists lasted me a long time. I use it as a substitute for deodorant spray and it works much efficiently than a regular deodorant and is cost effective as well. Since this Rs. 3000 bottle lasted me 1.5 years opposed to deodorant sprays which usually last a month or so and requires a repurchase. 

3. Avoir Skin whitening face wash 

This came in a PR package and its a good face wash like any other cleansing wash. I can't claim any whitening difference for this product, however its a decent product in terms of performance. 

4. Essence stay all day 16 hours long lasting makeup base 

This is the most underhyped product in my humble opinion. Giants like Maybelline have unlimited budgets to promote their products. While other mediocre brands with excellent product range get shadowed by these constant marketing pushes by bigger brands. Same is the case with Essence's 16 hours long matte makeup base. Its so so good. It stays matte for long hours and performs much better than Maybelline fit me foundation. 

5. Purederm deep cleansing nose pore strip 

I use nose strips at least once a month. There have been recent researches and blogs over the damage nose strips cause. I am looking the other way from these views as nose pore strips help the best with my black heads and white heads. 

6. Burt's bees almond & milk hand cream  

Its an excellent hand cream. More than a hand cream, I have used it as a moisturizer and hydrator for my cuticles. Its overly greasy and weighs heavy on the skin. Once applied, it leaves greasy marks on surfaces so I'd recommend less quantity to use. 

7. After spa slip on exfoliator 

I got this body exfoliator in my Boxycharm premium box. I have used this for over a year and it is amongst the best body exfoliators. Super convenient to use. No grip issues and unlike the loofah it doesnt unwind. It has now served the purpose long enough and the inner sponge has lost its shape and the outer exfoliating material has lost its abrasion. 

8. Cotton Pads 

Amongst my daily use products are cotton pads. I use them on a daily basis to remove my makeup, apply toner and astringent and chemical peels at times. 

These are the products I finished/discarded in November. Have you used or using any of these products? Drop in your comments to share your views with me. Stay healthy and beautiful. xoxo!!! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe